Friday, April 19, 2013

in which i introduce blueberry sal (and wear clothes)

outfit1 outfit4 outfit3 outfit2

(dress: tjmaxx; trench: h&m; heels: charlotte russe; purse: urban outfitters; scarf: vintage)

Here's another outfit for another week!  This is what "my style" is slowly morphing into.  Classic colors, prints, and silhouettes... simplicity at its best. The big news for me is that I bought a car last weekend... say hello to Blueberry Sal! (I tried to take a picture of her sitting in the driveway without the messed up cars from the garage next door fouling up the shot... didn't really work out, but you get the idea :)

sal3 sal4

...and then K and I celebrated with champagne (and the big delicious salads that we have literally been eating every single night for the past three weeks--lettuce, mozzarella balls, cherry tomatoes, red onion, and balsamic vinaigrette = perfection). On this date next month we will be watching my youngest brother graduate from my Alma mater (Boston University), and then we're off!  Excitement mounts!

2 comments:

  1. So cool! I've always wanted to have a car. Enjoy it :)
    You look fabulous! I really like classic style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for your new car! Your celebration looks wonderful too. I really could go for a salad like that right about now.
    I'm also loving your outfit. The leopard shoes are so perfect.

    ReplyDelete