Thursday, May 24, 2012

in which i am mad about matte

Photobucket

Whew.  Another week almost gone...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Picture399two-1

Photobucket

Photobucket

(dress: forever 21; trench: h&m; shoes: payless)

This outfit is pretty representative of my style of late... I got this matte red lipstick a couple of weeks ago and I've been wearing it all the time!  It makes every outfit more fun :)  Of course, since it's such a bright shade, I feel like the rest of my outfit has to be pretty neutral, so I've been wearing a lot of black and nautical-inspired whatnot.  

Last night was Art Club, which was wonderful as always, and we're coming up fast on Memorial Day weekend!  I plan to drag K to the drive-in tomorrow night, and hopefully we'll be able to spend some of our extra weekend time riding bikes around and having a picnic :)  Small goals = success.  It has been so unbelievably glorious here lately--temperatures in the 80s and sweet sunshine, all the time.  Love, love, love. I so wish that we had a porch or a little balcony so I could sit outside with a glass of wine and scribble in the warm night... someday... 

4 comments:

  1. you look lovely, the red lippy really suits you

    from, helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The polka dots with the bold red lip look so great on you! Wonderful style.

    Field Below - A Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the polka dot dress with your trench, such a great combination! I am so jealous you get to go to a drive in! We don't have any here, that sounds amazing though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That red lipstick looks awesome on you. Especially with your adorable polka dot dress! Such a cute look.

    ReplyDelete