Monday, December 5, 2011

my merry sunday


Photobucket

[chai espresso, en route to Log Town]

Photobucket

Photobucket

[brunch: broccoli quiche, fruit salad, cheese twist, mimosas, kahlua coffee]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

[tree chopping]

Photobucket

Photobucket

[the trek]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

[eggnog and Bananagrams] (+White Christmas)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

[our tree]

On Sunday, K and I drove into the woods to chop down our Christmas tree at my parent's house. It was a lovely day.

9 comments:

  1. There is nothing like cutting down your own Christmas tree! That brunch looks amazing....wish I had parents with Christmas trees ripe for cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like sucha wonderful christmassy weekend!! I am jealous, I've never cut down my own tree, feel like I'm missing out!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit, yet again!

    I am so pumped for winter, especially a New England one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to chop down my own tree. It looks lovely. Also, Chai. Mmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yummy chai expresso! so cool you chopped it yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it looks like so much fun! pretty tree by the way!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hurray! I remember last year's post on the same topic. : ) I expect our Christmas tree will be up by the time I get home, but can't wait anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures make me want to go home to my Christmas-decorated house so badly, but I still have a couple days until finals are done! I love the pictures of you guys going to get the tree. I've never had a "real" Christmas tree haha

    ReplyDelete