Monday, December 19, 2011

looking back: jan-mar 2011

JANUARY

Photobucket

Photobucket

FEBRUARY

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

MARCH

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was going to wait until the last week of the year to round-up favorite outfits from 2011, but with all of the scrambling and busy bumbling of the many upcoming eves before Christmas, I just don't have time to worry about what I'm wearing (plus I might be spending a few nights with my parents, which means getting up too early to take outfit photos). So here we go! The first installment of WAKING LIFE 2011 :)

6 comments:

  1. Great round up...i adore that lovely necklace. happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or, Caitling only has three pairs of shoes! : D Just kidding, you know I love your outfits! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. : )! very inspiring for my future outfits

    haha you must be used to the snow/cold to be out with no coat!

    -a.b

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome!! I love seeing past looks from other bloggers. Your archive always is good for a bit of inspiration :) Hope you're getting ready for a good christmas
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love seeing recaps- you have some really adorable outfits! That hat is amazing & you gave me some great tips for winter stylings with fun, colorful layers (always way harder for me than summer/spring stylings, thanks! : )

    http://dusanabotswana.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful round-up, love every single outfit

    ReplyDelete