Friday, December 23, 2011

in which it is the eve of the eve

Photobucket

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!! We finally got some snow so it feels a little bit more Christmas-y around here :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(shirt: tjmaxx; jumper/belt: thrifted; shoes: seychelles)

I packed up my car last night and am off to my parents' house for the holiday weekend! I'm excited to make merry in Woodbury with all the lovely people I have the good fortune to call my friends and family, and I hope you all do the same :)

Have a Merry, Merry Christmas, everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Coolest dress ever and love the snowy photos, so romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So christmassy and awesome!! I absolutely love the snowy pictures, And your dress is ammmmazing. I love ones like this, especially layered with the red long sleeve
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw the snow is so nice and Christmas-y! I really love that little jumper with the red top too. The red contrasts so nicely against the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous of the snow you get where you live! Not to mention I am overwhelmingly jealous of this little hounds tooth jumper...adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will definitely do the same! Family, friends, food, all things lovely :) I wish you the merriest Christmas Caitlin! :)

    Btw you look utterly cute in the photos, I love this shade of red with your complexion and hair and this jumper is so vintage-y and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this outfit and you have the most perfect hair!

    definitely going to be following your blog!

    helen @ thelovecatsINC

    http://thelovecatsinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, these photos are adorable :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that little jumper!!
    glad to hear you had such a great {and food-filled} christmas!

    ReplyDelete