Friday, December 2, 2011

in which i wear fur on friday

Photobucket

It's Friday, Friday, Friday! So glad. This week has draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagged it's ass. Today was a pretty good day, though--we had a holiday party at work with yummy chili and presents, and then I spent part of the afternoon making paper snowflakes :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(skirt: thrifted; shirt: tjmaxx; faux fur: h&m; boots: seychelles)



Also, I should have worn red lipstick with this outfit. But I was in a hurry.

Tonight I'm meeting up with the girls for the First Friday Art Walk in Burlington--should be a blast! It's going to be a really great, Christmas-y weekend, with lots of shopping (probably some Starbucks), Christmas tree-chopping, and maybe even a sleigh ride (!!???!)

Have fun kicking off your holidays, everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Yay for it being friday! You look lovely! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week was ridiculously long for me, too, but it's Friday!!!! I love red so much. I also adore that skirt. How lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love red, I really am happy it's december so I can start wearing holiday themed outfits, haha! This skirt is so amazing, and so is the fur thing, finishes off the look nicely.
    Sounds like you'll have a good weekend!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your look! just found your blog. I would love for us to follow each other. I'll start! xo www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're having an excellent weekend, miss! Holiday parties at work sound like fun... one of the companies I work at was having clowns on Friday, but sadly I had to rush off!

    Love this outfit too... it's all things Caitlin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit, I have the same fur stole thing and it's one of my fave autumn purchases. Hopefully the days before Christmas won't drag too much, so excited!

    ReplyDelete