Thursday, December 1, 2011

making a list

Since December has officially begun, and I officially hate my outfit today, I thought it might be a good time to post my Christmas list. I had a really hard time thinking about what I wanted for Christmas this year (aka, nothing in particular), so I scouted out some items on etsy, thought of a few things I have wanted for a while/need replaced (and of course included my usual list of books-that-are-hard-to-find-at-goodwill).

Photobucket

1. lady biographies

Photobucket

2. fiction

Photobucket

4. opaque navy tights

Photobucket

5. flora by gucci perfume

Photobucket

6. a nice, quality down pillow that doesn't hurt my neck when i sleep on it

Photobucket

7. vintage faux fur coat via the whimsical emporium ($52.25)

Photobucket

8. plaid coat via heart and harbor ($46)

Photobucket

9. vintage poppy print dress via Salome Vintage ($35)

Photobucket

10. vintage bird print dress via morganavintage ($25)

Photobucket

11. vintage floral print maxidress via VoraciouslyVintage ($28)

Photobucket

12. vintage carriage ride dress via HandmadePrairie ($55)

Photobucket

13. angeles lola tan tassel wedges via lulu*s ($55, sz 8.5)

Photobucket

14. gold sequin party pumps via lulu*s ($38, sz 8.5)

Photobucket

15. l.l.bean winter boots (because if someone doesn't buy them for me i may never own a pair)

10 comments:

  1. haha i have #15! and yeah they were a christmas gift. totally worth it though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tights are high on my list too. Etsy is the best place to find Christmas gift ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, there are SO many great things on this list. That horse and carriage dress is FANTASTIC. Also, I really want to read Julia Child's My Life in France as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to read the Zelda book. I didn't even bother putting books on my list this year as they are simply to heavy to cart about. I sent my mom a link to a bunch of $100 dresses and said "these are inspiration, obviously, basically I'm into plaid." : D So obviously, I adore the plaid coat you've put on there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Nicole, I'd really like to read Julia Child's book. Having seen the film partly based upon it, I think she seems like the most wonderful person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I want all this too! Great choices and I hope you get everything! Also thanks for your comment, I am quite obsessed with shoes as I'm sure you know now lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. dang girl, that's a good list! and if you live in cold weather, those ll bean boots will be great! i got a sorel pair that are really similar last year, and they've made walking my dogs MUCH less miserable when it's cold and wet out!
    -sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want everything on your list... except for the Zelda Fitzgerald biography, which I already own. (Such a great book. Zelda was terribly misunderstood.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list. I know this is delayed, so I hope you got your dream list!! Thanks for adding my faux fur coat to your list. It was a goodie.
    Jess from The Whimsical Emporium x

    ReplyDelete