Thursday, May 12, 2011

in which i repost from the future

Photobucket

Since I have given up hope that Blogger will ever restore my missing post, I've decided to at least repost the photos. I have no idea what I wrote about, but I'm sure it was the usual drivel: whining about the weather (though maybe not because it's actually sunny in these photos!), whining about how I don't especially like the outfit... I think I also whined about the piglet-tones of my tanless skin.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(blouse/shirt/scarf: thrifted; skirt: vintage; shoes: seychelles; earrings: gift)

I know I also mentioned that next time I wear this blouse I'm not going to cover it up because it has a very pretty pleat and mini-scallop detail down the front. I don't often wear pink because it reminds me of bubble gum and cotton candy and, well, piglets. But sometimes it can be pretty without being overpoweringly powder puff.

3 comments:

  1. Blogger screwed up so hard. I found it very frustrating. I love the pretty pink top under the striped top, it's really great layering here!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of people experiencing that missing post and comments, I hope they fixed it soon!
    You looked so lovely with the earthy color tone and I love the shoes <3
    Have a great day!

    clara
    Sunflares Plethora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just as cute as the first time you posted this outfit. Can't wait to see the blouse when it isn't covered up :)

    ReplyDelete