Thursday, February 11, 2010

i'm blue because i'm not at NYFW

I so wish I were cool enough to attend Fashion Week. I am far too intimidated by high fashion and would probably suffer a massive stress coronary (in a good way?) if I came too close for comfort to couture. However! I will be looking on, longingly, from afar :)

(tank top: marshall's; skirt: vintage; tights: Goodwill; socks: JCPenney; shoes: DSW; crystal beads: Grammy Flood; faux pearls: Claire's; metal trellis necklace: antique; scarf-as-belt: thrifted; fur hat: Mad Bomber)

This hat makes me feel like growling.

rawr

5 comments:

  1. I am in love with this outfit - I love all the different shades of grey and your pile of necklaces! What a fun (and warm) hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain, girl! I'm so jealous of everyone that gets to go! I just went to NYC a few weeks ago for my birthday so I couldn't afford to miss more class or work. Boo! Hope there's some sort of summer event going on.

    And I love this outfit! The grey tones are great together.. and you are brave for wearing a tank in the snow! I'm way too much of a wuss to do that! You look so calm & comfortable too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to be at the NYFW...
    sigh. we all have dreams...
    anyways, LOVE YOUR OUTFIT.
    amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit!
    being at fashion week would be a dream and a nightmare! i would freak out so much that I might not be able to enjoy it, but I plan to go at some point in my life.
    ~Dana
    dailydoseofdana.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look awesome as usual.

    Ah, fashion week. How I, too, long to go!

    I think you'd fit right in in NY. Who says all our clothes have to have ridiculous price tags? I mean, who decides what's excellent and looks awesome? ME. I decide (yep, that's right, that was no rhetorical question). And I have decided you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete